httpd-users mailing list archives

From Tom Evans <tevans...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Different vhosts.conf between Apache 2.2.17 for Windows and Apache for Linux 2.2.14-rc1 - issue 25435?
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2011 12:41:09 GMT
On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 7:17 AM, Zeno Davatz <zdavatz@gmail.com> wrote:
> What has to happen that this becomes an ASF project? My goal is that
> mod_ruby becomes a standard Apache library.

I am in no way affiliated to the ASF, but I would say that the chances
are slim at the very least. Other notable language plugins, like
mod_perl, mod_php etc, have an order of magnitude more users using the
module, are vastly more mature, more stable and better supported than
mod_ruby, and none of them have come close to inclusion in apache as
standard.

Cheers

Tom