httpd-users mailing list archives

Subject Re: [users@httpd] Set get parameter into http header.
Date Mon, 21 Feb 2011 14:15:59 GMT
Thanks for your fast response. Setting the header works already fine. But
the real problem is how can i get the parameter from
http://localhost:/?token=1337base64token
into the header.

My usecase is i have a service which run behind my Apache httpd in the
background that only support basic authentication and i have generated a
base64 token which equal user:password and now i like
to set them into the header. Hardcodet it works already. But how can i get
the param from the uri into the header ?

Regards,

Michael