httpd-users mailing list archives

From James Godrej <jamesgod...@yahoo.in>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] apache as a front end to tomcat instance
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2011 04:25:26 GMT

----- Original Message ----

Ok but if I create a different vhost for sakai instance then how will I
differentiate the requests i.e. I have a virtual host for research.openitup.in

and another vhost for sakai also will have same server name
research.openitup.in.

Suppose I create a new virtual host as you said then what would be the  server
name because this also has to come from research.openitup.in

so same server name and root / redirected at two places.