httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mike Brown <br...@mrvideo.vidiot.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Re: Domain Registrant's Details
Date Sat, 05 Feb 2011 05:09:59 GMT
On Fri, Feb 04, 2011 at 11:02:44PM -0600, William A. Rowe Jr. wrote:
> An no, Mike, there are anonymysing services, just look up rowe-clan.net.  Godaddy
> and others sell this stuff, it is great for keeping your mailbox clear of "urgent,
> please renew today!" spam.

Thanks for the update.  Didn't know they existed.  I've been around from the
ground up, long before these creeps appeared with spam and hackers and DDOS
a-holes.

Considering what has happened over the years, I consider myself fairly lucky
in many respects (except for all the spam).

MB
--
e-mail: vidiot@vidiot.com                                /~\ The ASCII
[I've been to Earth.  I know where it is.         ]      \ / Ribbon Campaign