httpd-users mailing list archives

From Carsten Wiedmann <carsten_st...@gmx.de>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: [mod_fcgid] Question about FcgidCmdOptions (InitialEnv) and session (cookie) problem with PHP
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2011 13:12:40 GMT
Hello,

> 2)
> I also have a problem with PHP apps like phpMyAdmin. e.g. Cookie login
> is not working. After each request a new session file is created in the

OK, this seams to be a bug? If I enable
| FcgidFixPathinfo 1
many scripts are broken. e.g. there is no logo in phpinfo().

With this setting SCRIPT_NAME and PHP_SELF are set to "C:/phpinfo.php".
If I don't set FcgidFixPathinfo, they are set to "/phpinfo.php".

But the default for "cgi.fix_pathinfo" is "1", thus I guess I have to
enable FcgidFixPathinfo...

> 1)
> Another problem: How can I set a value with space? e.g:
> | FcgidInitialEnv FOO "C:\\Program Files\\Foo"
>
> is working. But:
> | FcgidCmdOptions "C:/usr/bin/cgi.exe" \
> | InitialEnv FOO="C:\Program Files\Foo"
> not.