httpd-users mailing list archives

From DW <xfs...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: EnterpriseDB ApachePHP
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2011 03:05:43 GMT
DW wrote:

> I have today installed the latest version of Apache (2.2.17) with latest
> PHP, MySql, and phpMyAdmin.  Everything seems to work but there is one
> thing
> that puzzles me.  What is: EnterpriseDB ApachePHP and why does it
> refuse to
> start?
>
> Thanks for any insight anybody can give into this.

Found the solution!!!  EnterpriseDB is the SQL service of PostGre SQL
and now I remember I did install it last June but then decided that it
was not for me as MySql is something I have trained in and very much
closer to OracleDB.  PostGreSQL was removed but the registry entry wasn't.

I thought I better post here so that anybody with the same situation can
know what this is all about.