httpd-users mailing list archives

From Marco Aimar <marco.ai...@foreach.it>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] high cpu process
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2011 13:31:48 GMT
Il giorno 24/gen/2011, alle ore 13:32, Mark Watts ha scritto:
> Things to look at:
>
> - - Number of connections in state ESTABLISHED
> 	(netstat -aln | grep ESTABLISHED)
> - - Compare above with number of hits in your access.log
> - - Any errors in the error.log?
> - - PHP->Database connection tuning?
> 	(Database should be able to support MaxClients connections)
> - - Whats the I/O load of the system?
> 	(iostat)
>
> Mark.

Actually i've killed a process because total load was very high.
When it's happean, I try that.

Usually, connections and DB (locally) are very low. I don't think are this a problem.
When this happean, network band it's low too.
I think which problem it's one php script inside one page (example it do a infinite loop)
but I don't know how find it.

Thank you.