httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] headers precedence 1.3 vs 2.2
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2011 04:40:42 GMT
On 18 Jan 2011, at 02:24, Uxio Faria wrote:

> 	Ok, everything is fine with this. But with apache 2.2 i can't do that, headers setted
with Header directive
> 	in apache conf, can't be overwrited by php.

Is it now returning two headers, one from the config and the other from your PHP?

I think the most sensible workaround to use would be to adjust your
configuration to avoid setting the header from there for your PHP files.
Use <Files> (or <Filesmatch>) to limit the scope of your config.

--
Nick Kew

Available for work, contract or permanent
http://www.webthing.com/~nick/cv.html