httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mike Alba <michaelpa...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] How to set up a NAT Bounce Back in Apache?
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2011 21:03:37 GMT
Hi Aaron,

  Thanks for your feedback so then you are saying I don't need to worry about it?

Thanks!

--- On Tue, 1/4/11, [triplepack] info (info@pack3.ch) <info@pack3.ch> wrote:

From: [triplepack] info (info@pack3.ch) <info@pack3.ch>
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] How to set up a NAT Bounce Back in Apache?
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Date: Tuesday, January 4, 2011, 11:39 AM

  i think the problem mentioned here is a "asymmetrical routing issue"
    you have with IP load balancer, where a Apache behaves differently
    it acts like a proxy with the additional feature of balancing the
    load and not doing a IP balancing like a BigIP

    so this shouldn't be an issue with an Apache

    regards Aaron