httpd-users mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Authentication based on QUERY STRING
Date Wed, 26 Jan 2011 17:52:53 GMT

On Jan 26, 2011, at 10:52 AM, J.Lance Wilkinson wrote:

> I have a developer who's using Apache 1.3.9 (supplied as Oracle HTTP server within Oracle
Application Express) and needs to SUPPRESS his default authentication (mod_cosign from weblogin.org)
when the user's QUERY_STRING contains the string ":25:".  Otherwise he wants to continue to
enforce his
> authentication.
>
> Thoughts?

My first thought is "Holy cow, 1.3.9 was released in August 1999. Why the heck are you using
*that* dinosaur."
Closely followed by, no, that's probably not possible, and especially not in something that
ancient.

--
Rich Bowen
rbowen@rcbowen.com