httpd-users mailing list archives

From "bfree@free-man.net" <bf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_ssl and virtual host
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2011 16:21:51 GMT
I really appreciate your working this through with me.
the
NameVirtualHost xx.xx.xx.32:443
NameVirtualHost xx.xx.xx.34:443
only since there are multiple virtualhosts for each
if I remove these I only show one virturalhost with :443 for xx.xx.xx.34
and xx.xx.xx.32 using httpd  -t -D DUMP_VHOSTS.
I have only one :443 for xx.xx.xx.33 so I don't have a NameVirtualHost
for it.

I guess I don't fully understand how mod_ssl works so time to did into code.

BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Igor Galić sent the following on 1/31/2011 4:52 AM: