httpd-users mailing list archives

From "[triplepack] info (info@pack3.ch)" <i...@pack3.ch>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] How to set up a NAT Bounce Back in Apache?
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2011 19:39:24 GMT
i think the problem mentioned here is a "asymmetrical routing issue" you
have with IP load balancer, where a Apache behaves differently it acts
like a proxy with the additional feature of balancing the load and not
doing a IP balancing like a BigIP

so this shouldn't be an issue with an Apache

regards Aaron