httpd-users mailing list archives

From Setya <jse...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Missing static contents on 1st page hit with Apache+mod_jk
Date Fri, 28 Jan 2011 09:54:43 GMT

Hi all,

I use Apache 2.2.17 as load balancer using mod_jk in front of Glassfish,
when I 1st hit the site, all static contents (images, etc) are always
missing, so the page is displayed in plain white background & black
foreground. Only after I refresh or hit the same page again then all static
contents are displayed. FYI, all static contents are served in Glassfish.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Setya