httpd-users mailing list archives

From Paolo DiCanio <domur...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] SQL Server authentication
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2011 10:48:06 GMT

The example on that page is for MySql. Unfortunately when using SQL Server,
the configuration is more complicated, because you can't simply configure

    DBDriver mssql

You have to use something called FreeTDS instead. If someone has actually
got SQL Server authentication up and running, I'd really appreciate it if
the could send me the steps, or just post their httpd.conf.

Also, any information about how to configure multiple authentication methods
(passwd file and database), would be very helpful. If someone can confirm
whether or not this is even possible, please let me know.