httpd-users mailing list archives

From Igor Galić <i.ga...@brainsware.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] webdav antivir
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2011 16:12:22 GMT

----- "Hajo Locke" <hajo.locke@gmx.de> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> would like to activate virus scanning and block uploads for my webdav
>
> clients.
> Is there a practicable way to do this?
> is someone using mod_clamav for apache?
> http://software.othello.ch/mod_clamav/
> seems to be not very up to date. last version from 2009.

If it compiles, works, and doesn't have any (known/reported) bugs,
then it doesn't really much matter how old it is?
(Think about how old some of the modules

> are there other solutions existent which stop uploading infected files
> to the webdav-share?

This thing only works in proxy mode. And from what I gather, it'll
not stop uploading - but just block it from serving.

> Thanks,
> Hajo

Igor Galić

Tel: +43 (0) 664 886 22 883