httpd-users mailing list archives

From Richard Dedeyan <richdede...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache reverse proxy - intermittent problem loading Javascript
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2010 02:26:10 GMT
What about your actualy ProxyPass directives and other associated options?
Ans: Just regular configurations... all of them like this: ProxyPass /path
https://server.internal.net/path

Do only certain browsers trigger the problem (trying to figure out why you
shared the above)?

Ans: No, all of them do.

Are you running mod_security or some other Layer 7 security tool?
Ans: No

Is the issue reproducible enough that you'd be able to capture a pcap dump of a
"broken" request?

Ans: Yes, we got a pcap but it's SSL on both directions (from Internet to proxy
and from proxy to internal server.)

Has the problem always existed?  If not, when did it start?
Ans: This is the first time we are trying it in our test environment.

Thanks again for your help.

Sincerely,

Richard