httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jeffrey E Burgoyne" <burgo...@keenuh.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Question on module development
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2010 16:13:13 GMT
This may not be the right group, and if so can someone point me to an
appropriate list.

I am looking at the development of a system (either CGI or custom in house
module (handler)) where I have need to access more information from an SSL
session than seems to be provided with the standard environment variable
provided through the Apache SSL. I've done a number of development
projects using OpenSSL, and apache module development, so my experience in
both is fairly extensive.

Of interest to me is if there is a way to gather more information (such as
the ssl_st structure) within a module when an SSL connection was
established.

What really is of interest to me is to make use of the information in the
alternate fields in a client presented cert available for either the
module or a CGI program.

Thanks.

--
Jeffrey Burgoyne