httpd-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] help on compile 2.2.17 with ldap support
Date Mon, 27 Dec 2010 21:21:59 GMT
On 27.12.2010 19:28, David Long wrote:
> I am kind of new to configure and compile apache.
> Can you tell me how to building against the bundled Solaris ldap client libs?

As Nick wrote: it might be easier for you to first build apr and
apr-util separately. You can download the latest releases of apr and
apr-util, build them - with ldap support in apr-util - and install them
and then build httpd against those freshly installed apr and apr-util.

That way you can check success step by step.

Regards,

Rainer

> I had source code of 2.2.17
> First I ran
> ./configure --prefix=/www/apache2 --enable-so --enable-proxy --enable-ssl --enable-deflate
--enable-rewrite --enable-headers --enable-cgid --enable-ldap --enable-authnz-ldap