httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mxrgus Pxrt <mar...@tione.eu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] SetEnv HTTPS on... not working. (UNCLASSIFIED)
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2010 23:02:33 GMT
Hey!

Thank you for your reply, but the link that you refered, does not
contain answer to my question. (It spoke about how to rewrite to
https:// if request URL was containing "_https" postfix. I would want to
know: how could I get environment value changed in apache server behing
SSL offloader?)

Kaikki kunnossa,
Margus