httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nathan Belk <nb...@nitrosecurity.com>
Subject [users@httpd] question about an error in the error log
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2010 22:23:36 GMT
I am seeing this error come up every once in a while in a log I am
reviewing.  I have tried to find its meaning on google and find lots of
way you can try fixing it but not what it means.

This is the error:
[error] mod_jk child init 1 -2

At this point, I don't need to know how to fix this error, I just need
to know what it means.  If you know how to read the information about
this error or where I can find more information out about this cryptic
message, I would be appreciative.

Thanks,

Nathan
This e-mail message and any attachments contain information that is confidential and may be
privileged.  If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
 If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by replying
to this message or by sending an email to postmaster@nitrosecurity.com, and destroy all copies
of this message and any attachments without reading or disclosing them.  Thank you.