httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mark Montague <m...@catseye.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Multi-level virtualhost inherit
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2010 08:43:36 GMT
  You can also do what you want outside of Apache HTTP Server:  write a
script that generates httpd.conf from one or more input files, and run
this script (manually or automatically) before starting httpd.  You can
use M4, CPP, Perl, or many other tools to generate the configuration
file, depending on your needs.  This way you do not need to load any
special module; but you should pick a tool that other people will also
have who want to use your configuration.

--
   Mark Montague
   mark@catseye.org