httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nathan Belk <nb...@nitrosecurity.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Request for Log samples
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2010 17:43:51 GMT
I am currently working on creating signatures and rules to collect
events from the Apache web server.  I am doing this so that
NitroSecurity can support the Apache web server with the Nitroview SIEM
product line.

To accomplish this, I need as many log samples that I can find of both
the error log and the access log.  With the access log, I am looking for
the combined and common log formats.

I have looked for log samples on line but I generally only find generic
single line examples.  I am looking for larger log files of the apache
server in production so that I may create a more complete collection of
rules.

If you are able to, please send your log files to me at
nbelk@nitrosecurity.com

Thanks,

Nathan
This e-mail message and any attachments contain information that is confidential and may be
privileged.  If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
 If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by replying
to this message or by sending an email to postmaster@nitrosecurity.com, and destroy all copies
of this message and any attachments without reading or disclosing them.  Thank you.