httpd-users mailing list archives

From Michael Gale <Michael.G...@pason.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache and distcache help
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2010 16:10:58 GMT
Hello,

    Does apache still support distcache?

I am having an issue running Apache, dc_client and dc_server on CentOS 5.2.

I am running the following i386 packages:
httpd-2.2.3-11.el5_2.centos.4
distcache-1.4.5-14.1

I have setup my Apache config file as follows:
SSLPassPhraseDialog  builtin
SSLSessionCache        dc:UNIX:/var/cache/mod_ssl/distcache
SSLSessionCacheTimeout  3600
SSLMutex default
SSLRandomSeed startup file:/dev/urandom  256
SSLRandomSeed connect builtin
SSLCryptoDevice builtin
SSLEngine on
SSLProtocol all -SSLv2
SSLCipherSuite ALL:!ADH:!DHE:!EDH:!EXPORT:!SSLv2:RC4+RSA:+HIGH:+MEDIUM:+LOW
SSLCertificateFile /hub/certs/localhost.crt
SSLCertificateKeyFile /hub/certs/localhost.key
SSLCertificateChainFile /hub/certs/DigiCertCA.crt
SSLProxyEngine on

Using `openssl s_client –connect host:port –state –reconnect` shows that SSL Session
caching is working when I hit the web servers directly, I tested each one individually. However
when I hit the load balancer (linux virtual server) and the requests are spread across the
web servers the session cache appears to be not working.

I am sure there is a simple solution, running dc_test against the server says everything is
working, netstats shows connections are made.

Any suggestions?

Michael

Sent from my iPhone