httpd-users mailing list archives

From Niklas Johansson <nic_s...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache2, MySQL and mod_dbd
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2010 21:53:37 GMT

Hello,

I want to use Apache2's built in functionality to authenticate and authorize user for accessing
certain pages, mod_dbd. I want to store the users in MySQL.

How should I set up this? I have tried a lot of things and it seems to be really hard getting
it to work. As I understand, there is no support for this by default in Apache but I have
to compile Apache in order to "include" the mysql driver. Today I get the "Invalid command
'DBDriver'" when starting httpd.

I am using
OSX 10.6.4 (I guess one can solve it as you would do in linux)
Apache 2.2.17
MySQL 5.1

I really need to solve this and hope someone knows how to do this!

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Niklas