httpd-users mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Call for translation
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2010 13:39:29 GMT
It turns out that quite a bit of work has been done already for the
2.0 documentation in Spanish, but I don't yet have any idea how much,
if any, of that, can be copied straight forward to the 2.4
documentation. I would need someone - perhaps yourself - to evaluate
that.

Meanwhile, I have been intending to write a short "how to get started"
section on the Translations page. Perhaps this is a good time to do
that. :)

--Rich

--
Rich Bowen