httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ari King <ari.brandeis.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Httpd proxy of Tomcat instance continually timing out
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2010 18:37:18 GMT
On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 12:56 PM, Eric Covener <covener@gmail.com> wrote:
>> However if I use any other computer on the network
>> the proxy fails/times out.
>
> During what stage? what do the logs say? Does it only happen with a POST?

What do you mean 'stage'? The logs -- access_log, error_log, and
catalina.out -- say nothing; there are no errors in either httpd or
tomcat logs and the access_log only shows records of access attempts
from the server itself; no attempts from any other computer on the
network are in the access_log.
This is happening with both GET and POST requests to proxy.