httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Axel Gallus" <Axel.Gal...@profindis.de>
Subject [users@httpd] Override main server conf
Date Sun, 07 Nov 2010 22:49:51 GMT
Hello,

I use apache in a virtual host environment.....

My main server is configured with

LoadModule php5_module	modules/libphp5.so
AddType	application/x-httpd-php		.php
AddType	application/x-httpd-php-source	.phps
DirectoryIndex	index.html index.htm index.shtml index.php index.php3 index.cgi
AddHandler	cgi-script	.cgi

so that only *.cgi files get executed via interpreter in my vhost-documentroot.

I also want the *.php files to be executed as cgi, so I added
AddHandler	cgi-script	.cgi .php
to my perosnal vhost-config-section

However, it seems that the main server config dominates the cgi-script *.php config.
Is there a way to also treat .php files as cgi scripts in my virtualhost under
this circumstances, how?

Thx and regards

A.Gallus