httpd-users mailing list archives

From Todd Simons <tsim...@delphi-tech.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Mod_Proxy with Basic Authentication on Target
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2010 17:52:55 GMT
Hello All

We have an internal application that uses basic authentication (the browser prompts the user
for login).   We need to make this publically available using Apache Reverse Proxies.

Does anyone know how to prompt and pass through the Basic Authentication?   When I try to
access the page via the Apache Reverse Proxy I get a 500 error, instead of a login box

Thanks!
Todd Simons

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail message from Delphi Technology, Inc. is intended only for the individual or entity
to which it is addressed. This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail by accident, please notify the sender
immediately and destroy this e-mail and all copies of it.