httpd-users mailing list archives

From Julien Cigar <jci...@ulb.ac.be>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] connection is resetting
Date Thu, 25 Nov 2010 15:04:53 GMT
On 11/25/2010 15:38, Igor Galić wrote:

>> The problem is that I've never 200 clients at the same time ... :)
>>

> That is the problem as you perceive it. You might reconsider this
> opinion of yours by refreshing your viewpoint with mod_status

no, I'm really 100% sure that I've never more than 200 clients at the
same time. As I said in my previous mail I can't access /server-status
without restarting Apache. Anyway, I can make a script that takes a
snapshot of /server-status every x minutes.
I also checked passenger-status, nothing wrong on this side:
----------- General information -----------
max      = 20
count    = 5
active   = 0