httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ricardo Stella <ste...@rider.edu>
Subject [users@httpd] ssl_error_rx_unexpected_server_key_exch
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2010 14:43:26 GMT

Hello,

We're getting these errors on some of our web servers (different
instances running on different ports) being detected by Firefox 3.6.9+

This happens after about a week of normal use.  A restart temporarily
fixes the problem, but we have not been able to find a solution from the
server side.

Tried different iterations of the SSLProtocol and SSLCipherSuite but not
able to get to one that works.  I've posted and got no answers back.
Supposedly the problem is Firefox does not like SSL DHE cipher suites,
however there's no documentation on how to 'fix it' from the server side.

Currently, I have the following (and still doesn't work):

SSLProtocol all -SSLv2
SSLCipherSuite ALL:!EXP:!NULL:!ADH:!LOW:!SSLv2:!kEDH:+HIGH:!MEDIUM

Thank you.