httpd-users mailing list archives

From Yu Kikuchi <kikuchi...@jp.fujitsu.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_proxy_ajp failed to connect infrequently
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2010 09:13:47 GMT
Thank you for your advice.

This is the part of config file.
I'm creating some virtual hosts and they are much the same configurations.
Listen 8010
NameVirtualHost xxx.xxx.19.40:8010
ServerName xxx.xxx.19.40:8008
:
<VirtualHost xxx.xxx.19.40:8010>
  CustomLog "/opt/httpd/logs/access_8010_log" common
  ErrorLog "/opt/httpd/logs/error_8010_log"
<Location /api>
   ProxyPass ajp://xxx.xxx.19.40:8009/api
</Location>
</VirtualHost>
:
Timeout 300
KeepAlive off
KeepAliveTimeout 15
MaxKeepAliveRequests 100
Are there any the suspicious configuration?