httpd-users mailing list archives

From Michael Powe <mich...@trollope.org>
Subject [users@httpd] Use SSL in Module
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2010 10:07:41 GMT
Hello,

I have a module which, under certain circumstances, sends an http
request over port 80.  I need to update this module to send the
request using SSL.

Most (but possibly, not all) servers on which this module is deployed
have mod_ssl and are using SSL connections for some portions of the
sites.

I am looking for pointers to documentation and advice on writing this
update.

Thanks.

mp

--
Michael Powe		michael@trollope.org		Naugatuck CT USA
"The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts