httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mohit Anchlia <mohitanch...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Limiting Request Body suggestion
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2010 19:28:47 GMT
Apache 2.2

Requirement I am working on is to block the request body if it is
greatar than certain size. I can do this easily with LimitRequestBody
directive in virtual hosts but the problem comes when I want to send
customized message to the user instead of returning non 200 http code.

Can someone suggest what would be the best options?

I am thinking I could also take the code of mod limit and modify it.
Do you think that's advisable?

Is there any other better option that also scales.