httpd-users mailing list archives

From 7BOOK <want...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] How can I configure setting a Header in httpd.conf based on content type?
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2010 21:44:39 GMT

Hi Tom,

as this topic discussed,
(1).I tried following, it does not at all
Header set Cache-Control "no-cache"
<FilesMatch "\.(gif|jpg|jpeg|png|js|css|swf)$">
    Header set Cache-Control "max-age=3600"
</FilesMatch>
(2).I am using proxy disk cache, I tried kinds of regex format using
FilesMatch, all failed
(3).Is there a solution to set header fields inside httpd.conf (not
.htaccess) ?

Thanks in advance!

Michael
wantsth@hotmail.com