httpd-users mailing list archives

From hajo.lo...@gmx.de
Subject [users@httpd] Re: mod_dav - practical use
Date Sun, 10 Oct 2010 18:16:20 GMT

Thanks for your help.
>> The obvious answer, of course, is to run httpd ;)
may be i misunderstood something... at first line is apache which redirects dav-requests coming
on special port or alias by reverse-proxy to a backend which is able to read/write within
users folder (doing the dav-stuff itself). This backend should run with rights of my special
user.
i can ran multiple httpd? one as a main-httpd for general stuff and a lot more under unprivileged
users? never tried this...

>>But if you're looking for something more light-weight, you may want
>to take a look at Yaws:

>>http://yaws.hyber.org/yman.yaws?page=yaws.conf

I will have a look at this.

Thanks,