httpd-users mailing list archives

From Oscar Celada <ocel...@renta4.es>
Subject [users@httpd] The apache duplicate the request
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2010 14:49:06 GMT

The apache duplicate the request:

I have installed apache httpd 2.2.10 with mod jk 1.2.28 and tomcat 6.0.29. I
have a transaction that is  executed in the tomcat and that lasts for 15
minutes. The problem is in that Apache once 300 second bests were  passed
throws the same request again. I have played the parameter Timeout of the
httpd.conf but I do not resolve the problem.

How can I avoid this problem? The initial petition I would not care to cut
across timeout but what I do not want is duplicate the request right now
than each he gives 300 seconds, this does that the tomcat die .

Thanks and a greeting, Óscar.