httpd-users mailing list archives

From Oscar Celada <ocel...@renta4.es>
Subject [users@httpd] Reserving a thread for request against mod_jk in apache server.
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2010 15:49:43 GMT

I have installed apache httpd 2.2.10 with mod_jk 1.2.28 and tomcat 6.0.29 (a
cluster with six nodes).

Some times apache has all his threads busy (512), in theses moments I want
to change same parameter in the jk module
(I know which is the tomcat of my cluster that cause this problem and I want
check out this node from my cluster).
The problem is that the apache is collapsed and It doesn't response that the
request that I do against the jk module (I suppose that is because apache
doesn't has got one free thread).

Is there any way to book one thread for request against mod_jk in the apache
server?

Thanks in advanced.