httpd-users mailing list archives

From MikeB <mpbr...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: ${path} variable
Date Sat, 25 Sep 2010 18:46:23 GMT
Eric Covener wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 2:11 PM, MikeB<mpbrede@gmail.com>  wrote:
>> Can anyone please tell me where this variable is defined? I see it in the
>> httpd.conf file but I can't find where it is defined.
>>

> It's probably defined in whatever shell invoked
> apachectl/httpd/whatever.  "Real" environment variables can be
> accessed by ${FOO} in the config.

OK, so if I run Apache in Windows 7 from an EasyPHP install with the
following directories, where would I look? Or is it then a Windows 7 OS
environment variable?

Apache: C:\EasyPHP-5.3.3\apache
httpd.conf file: C:\EasyPHP-5.3.3\apache\conf

The Windows environment variable "Path" is set to:
%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;%SYSTEMROOT%\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program

Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\;C:\Program Files\Common
Files\Intel\WirelessCommon\;C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI
Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static

The only thing I can find with apacectl are some html files.

Sorry, I'm kind of new at this.