httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Can't load driver file apr_dbd_mysql.so
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2010 00:44:15 GMT

On 1 Sep 2010, at 23:03, Steve Whitson wrote:

> I did notice that this version of mysql is 4.0.  I want to be using 5.0 but the libmysqlclient_r
library isn't available in this installation.  As I had mentioned, I do have an apache 2.2.9
working using the mysql 4.0 version client.

Is it possible you may have built against a different version to what you're
trying to run with?  APR shouldn't work with any MySQL older than 4.1!

> Anyway, I'm downloading a 5.0 version of mysql to see if it will work.  Apparently 5.1
isn't known, since in the config.log for apr_util (I'm sticking to just building this piece
util I get it right) it had problems.

You've lost me there!

--
Nick Kew