httpd-users mailing list archives

From <Jackie.W...@barclayscapital.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] firefox 3.6.9 fails to connect due to SSL DHE
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2010 09:35:07 GMT
Have you tried switching off EDH using the SSLCipherSuite directive in the apache config?

From: Ricardo Stella [mailto:stella@rider.edu]
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2010 3:04 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [users@httpd] firefox 3.6.9 fails to connect due to SSL DHE

Hello,

The latest Firefox 3.6.9+ will fail to connect to a server using the SSL DHE key exchange.
 I guess my server is using this (I do have a commercial certificate).  Basically Mozilla
says it's a server misconfiguration issue.  Anyone knows what needs to be configured so this
doesn't happen?

TIA.

This e-mail may contain information that is confidential, privileged or otherwise protected
to the foregoing.  Barclays Capital is the investment banking division of Barclays Bank PLC,
Place, London, E14 5HP.  This email may relate to or be sent from other members of the Barclays
Group.