httpd-users mailing list archives

From mani2604 <mani2...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Is there any way I could share a session b/w Jsp(Tomcat) & php(apache)??!
Date Mon, 20 Sep 2010 11:03:54 GMT

Well I do have a UMN mapserver php app which runs on apache  & we do have
sessions to store latitudes & longitudes to perform queries... Now the thing
it somehow need to be integrated with Tomcat so that the client inputs the
lat & long in the jsp page and I need to retrieve them in my php application
page... Any ideas regarding this?!!

i sort of integrated the apache & tomcat using mod_jk process but that was
of no assistance as I was unsure of wat to do next...

sort of trying on the php/java bridges but that was explained more on the
lines of same domains...

Thanks......