httpd-users mailing list archives

From sanoadi <aditya.si...@xoserve.com>
Subject [users@httpd] cookie for apache 2.2
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2010 13:51:20 GMT

Hi I am sending the cookie back to web server (appache 2.2) ; it is not
getting recognized.

 Cookie is prepared in the below method, where variable cookie used contains
all the cookies received in the header from the response.

   protected String prepareCookie()
    {
        String cookieValue = "";
        for(int z=0; z<cookie.size(); z++)
        {
            KeyValueInfo keyValueInfo = (KeyValueInfo)cookie.get(z);
            String key = (String)keyValueInfo.getKey();
            String value = (String)keyValueInfo.getValue();
            if(key.equalsIgnoreCase("Set-Cookie"))
            {
                if(cookieValue.equals(""))
                {
                    cookieValue = cookieValue + value;
                }
                else
                {
                    cookieValue = cookieValue + "," + value;
                }
            }
        }
        return cookieValue;
    }

Now when I send this cookie it is not recognized , however if I replace
comma with semi-colon while adding cookies in the above method it works
fine. Let me knoe if there is any to do solve this. I chant change the code
of the client to prepare cookie to replace comma to semi colon.

Regards,
Adi