httpd-users mailing list archives

From MegaBrutal <megabru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] browse?
Date Mon, 23 Aug 2010 12:12:53 GMT
2010/8/23 hadi motamedi <motamedi24@gmail.com>:
> At now, browsing the http://10.0.2.2/icons/
> will show the intended file but as I am using lynx as browser I cannot
> download it. Can you please let me know how to get it?

If you can download the file with other browsers, then it's not an
Apache-related question. If you get a "403 Forbidden" message when you
try to download your files, however, then you forgot to add the
corresponding <Directory> section for your Alias.

Lynx is able to download files from Apache servers; refer to the
manual of Lynx on how to do so. Wget can be also used to download your
files, if you want command-line alternatives.