httpd-users mailing list archives

From Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Mythweb Access Forbidden
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2010 16:42:12 GMT
On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 12:38 PM, Mark Adams <madams9@gmail.com> wrote:
> Warning at
> /var/www/html/mythweb/modules/_shared/tmpl/_errors/db_vars_error.php, line
> 23:
> require(modules/_shared/tmpl/tmpl/header.php) [function.require]: failed to
> open stream: No such file or directory
>
> The error_log says nothing about it. I've looked as line 23 in
> db_vars_error.php and I have no idea what it wants regarding
> "modules/_shared/tmpl/tmpl/header.php".

You mentioned before that you didn't have access to "php_value or
php_flag".  Maybe you skipped a mythweb config step to add this stuff
to your include path.

Perhaps you need to make these changes instead to some PHP ini and
point to it with your CGI/fastcgi PHP you're using in lieu of mod_php
(where those directives work).

A PHP or mythweb list would probably be better at debugging where you're at now.

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com