httpd-users mailing list archives

From Sander Temme <scte...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] ECC support
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2010 20:32:55 GMT

On Aug 16, 2010, at 1:11 PM, Frank Zappo wrote:

> I'm looking for documentation describing Apache support for and the process required
to transition an Apache webserver from RSA to ECC.  Is anyone aware of any such documentation
that may be useful?  Or if you have expertise in this area, could I ask you a few questions?

Support for ECC keys is in trunk, and in the 2.3.x Alphas we have been releasing.  Build that
against a sufficiently recent version of OpenSSL and tell us whether and how it works for
you.

S.

--
Sander Temme