httpd-users mailing list archives

From Amol Puglia <amolcpug...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Invalid command includes/log.std', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration
Date Tue, 24 Aug 2010 09:19:27 GMT
Hello Martin,

Thanks a lot for your prompt response and help.

I am able to start apache after adding "include" before each line.

include /opt/app/ccr/home/ccr/Apache/includes/performance2.std
include /opt/app/ccr/home/ccr/Apache/includes/log.std
include /opt/app/ccr/home/ccr/Apache/includes/negotiate.std
include /opt/app/ccr/home/ccr/Apache/includes/security.std
#include /opt/app/ccr/home/ccr/Apache/includes/alias.std
include /opt/app/ccr/home/ccr/Apache/includes/indexes2.std

Thanks once again!!!

--- On Tue, 8/24/10, Martin Hasicek <martin.hasicek@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Martin Hasicek <martin.hasicek@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Invalid command includes/log.std', perhaps mis-spelled or defined
by a module not included in the server configuration
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Date: Tuesday, August 24, 2010, 1:29 PM

Hi,

in front of each line, you should add Include directive.

It is working like from httpd.conf Include <somefile>, from <somefile> Include
<somefile2>, etc ...

mh

It is a file which is loading all the configuration files.

The file contains the following lines.