httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mike Soultanian <msoul...@csulb.edu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Need help with VirtualHost/forwarding
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2010 23:41:34 GMT
You know, I don't know why this didn't work when I first tried it, but I
messed around and used the following entry and everything seems to work:

<VirtualHost *:80>
Redirect permanent / "http://www.csulb.edu/colleges/cota"
</VirtualHost>

I don't mind forwarding all port 80 traffic to the new site as all other
traffic on that interim server uses custom ports.

Does anyone see any glaring problems with that?  It seems to work ok...

Thanks!
Mike