httpd-users mailing list archives

From Per Qvindesland <...@norhex.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Limit connections
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2010 11:14:13 GMT
Hi

Great thanks a lot, I would belive that this is just up the right
alley :)

Sadly I don't have the old google results, I belive that I search on
limit connections httpd.conf etc so I was way out in search terms.

Again thanks a million for the answers.

Regards
Per Qvindesland

At Tuesday, 03-08-2010 on 11:07 Joost de Heer wrote:

On Mon, August 2, 2010 20:51, Per Qvindesland wrote:
> Hello List
>
> I have been doing plenty of goggling and reading but I must have
been
> reading in all the wrong places because I can not find the
> information, but how do I configure apache so it limits the amount
of
> connections from a host(s)?

With an external module (e.g. mod_limitipconn,
http://dominia.org/djao/limitipconn.html).

Joost