httpd-users mailing list archives

From Thorsten Steinbrenner <n...@billroth.de>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: mod_webdav problem
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2010 21:00:27 GMT
Am 23.07.10 21:38, schrieb Doug McNutt:

> In any case RFC2616 is required reading before arguing about bug or
> no bug.

Wow, that's hard stuff for me. I'm neither a programmer nor a native
speaker....

> Why do I feel like I'm reading something that came out of the US
> House of Representatives?

LOL, it could also be a paper from the German Bundestag... ;-)

BTW, it seems to work now since the size of the file is not zero
anymore!!! :-)

I still don't really understand it, but Apache/WebDAV seems to only
update the timestamp of an existing file, if the file size is not zero.
I don't know if this is a bug or a feature....

Thanks a lot for your help!!!

Regards,

Thorsten