httpd-users mailing list archives

From James Harrell <iceboy1...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Invalid Request Issue.
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2010 06:13:10 GMT
I am new to Apache.
I apologize ahead or time if this sounds too green.
I have dyndns registered to my WRT54G that has been Flashed with DD WRT.
DDNS is registered with dyndns and functional.
I have apache 2.2.15 installed on my Windows XP box.
I also have uTorrent installed and the GUI enabled.
nosteia.homeip.net is the generic free domain I have from dyndns.
nosteia.homeip.net/gui/ is fully functional and I can see the content from
uTorrent.
When I go to nosteia.homeip.net, which should display It Works!, only
displays invalid request.

I know it is probably something simple.  Please help.